1 lb ground pork
2 teaspoon ground ginger
2 teaspoons salt
2 teaspoons pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 quart vegetable oil, for frying
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon water
3 cups coleslaw mix
12 egg roll wrappers
1. In a medium skillet over medium heat, cook the pork, breaking it up as it cooks. When it is halfway cooked, sprinkle the ground ginger and garlic powder over the pork and stir to coat the meat evenly. Continue to cook until the pork is no longer pink. Set aside.
2. In another large heavy pot, heat oil to 375ºF or medium high heat. While the oil is heating, combine the flour and water in a bowl until they form a paste. In a separate bowl, combine the coleslaw mix and reserved pork mixture. Mix it all together.
3. Lay out one egg roll skin with a corner pointed toward you. Place about 1/4 to 1/3 cup of the pork mixture on the egg roll paper and fold the corner up over the mixture. Fold left and right corners toward the center and continue to roll. Brush a bit of the flour paste on the final corner to help seal the egg roll.
4. Place the egg rolls into the heated oil and fry, turning occasionally, until golden brown. Remove from the oil and drain on paper towels or a rack.
5. Serve with Passion fruit sweet chili sauce and enjoy!